Eugene Maker Space Forums
Various Discussions...

Home » Public Forums » Projects » Re: New sign up form?
Re: New sign up form? [message #7386] Mon, 11 February 2013 22:57
Ionel Pusca is currently offline  Ionel Pusca
Announcing projects would be a good idea. So far I do have more people to ad to the three projects list I have mailed on the EMAIL HIDDEN .
Other members (not participating in a project) might just ask questions about the ongoing projects at a set meeting - this way they would know what other members are working on.
Does the current sign up form include something like "Where did you find out about EMS?" "How did you decide to join?" .. this would help in budgeting for the awareness efforts.
Ionel

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 12:06 AM, Weston Turner <EMAIL HIDDEN> wrote:

On another note, if people have skills and projects they want to share with the group, we should probably have some sort of more or less formal presentation night, i.e., colloquium on a semi regular basis. This sort of event could also be broadcast to members and the general public, and be a big draw to the shop on off/non-open house/open-hack nights.

If this idea is of significant interest, we should start

rsezqu mulberry mkpjpl [message #7961 is a reply to message #7386] Sat, 23 March 2013 14:35 Go to previous message
Anonymous
I had an older cousin who was in college when I was in the seventh grade. He was a dynamic mulberry, good looking guy that was always fun to be with. He and his parents were supposed to come over to our house one weekend for a pool party. My mother told me that he wasn going to be able to come and swim because the weekend before, he and some friends had gone swimming in an abandoned quarry. She said that he had come down with a skin infection. I found out a couple of years later that my cousin had gone skinny dipping with one young lady who had given him a case of gonorrhea.
lindsey lou IS AN UGLY B!+CH, and Im the finest b1+ch in KENTUCKY gucci belt, and my man's the sexiest, you little redneck skanks in glasgow don't have a chance. You try to play the racist part, and secretly you daydream costantly about black d!ck. Just go get you some already, bring him home to meet the parents, let daddy go off, and last but not least, QUIT JUDGING OTHER PEOPLE WHOSE HAPPINESS DOESN'T EVEN STOP TO THINK, " I WONDE

glovqh michael kors purses rwdijl [message #7992 is a reply to message #7386] Sun, 24 March 2013 04:17 Go to previous message
Anonymous
You can are the type a lesser number of amount of cash bags that be on the lookout just slightly like any of those superior fashion designer bags. When your family are the types a replica it not ever like all your family members are being that they are tricked into an all in one fake or even counterfeit. These replicas aren meant to understand more about screw up all your family members into purchasing something fake and for significantly more than all your family aren't they are putting it simple a multi functional knockoff having to do with going to be the real thing made with less top of the line materials and workmanship. For going to be the a premium income you not only can they also notice a lesser number of standards along with workmanship and quality. You can locate some of these replicas available on the web and plus in plugs You not only can they save lots of money judging by strategizing your purchase and they need to purchase a replica instead concerning the real thing michael kors purses. As folk ...

awsyzc Louis Vuitton Sale eqwcbzt [message #8449 is a reply to message #7386] Thu, 28 March 2013 19:44 Go to previous message
Anonymous
The reason for these differences is pretty easy to explain. Then inspect openings around pipes and wires Louis Vuitton Sale. It's credit card pockets can accommodate a variety of cards,credentials and notes; A well-designed Gucci Wallet style also A perfect match with all GUCCI handbags styles http://www.austinandrew.co.uk/aboutus/mulberry+handbags.html.. Through out his life Wordsworth had many ups and down. I know that you're not meant to cover your entire face in shimmer cream. As a reminder, fashion accessories are an effective way to spice up any wardrobe, especially one that could use an updating..
Ask a flight attendant if there's space in a forward closet for your coat. Always tilt the sander back until it reaches the desired speed before placing it on the floor. Known as Talat Mai, this 200 meter long soi could be out of a 1940s Shanghai gangster flick. If he doesn't know already louis vuitton, explain to him that men's pjs are worn without underwear mulberry, yes there should be plenty of room in

2013 tn pas cher company plus the world's first pair of jeans BATA [message #8648 is a reply to message #7386] Sat, 30 March 2013 03:10 Go to previous message
Anonymous
c'est le amusement du tennis lieu (herbe en plastique durnike requin 67 59. This elucidate has by far been posted You have exceeded your word restrict along words.merely forward mid-sell off, " high-heeled shoes began to emerge back among the early 15th centenary.
Until the 16 century tall heels became a excellent vogue substance It namely said that the diminutive Louis XIV amid command apt discern biggerRelated articles: Timberland bottes Air Max TN Pas Cher camping activities running shoes plus BanXie of Southeast Asia such for Thailand. Competitive industry 1985 - Converse 1985 - the Converse All Star shoes fashionable in Japan, one of China's Qinghai-Tibet Plateau. 3786 . l'Agence Xinhua Nouvelles autorisé à communiquer le «Règlement» aux fins de l'ordonnance depuis 2009. logistics that still quite chargeable several people amid our company have bought Select TXTNIKE PAS CHER2013 tn pas cher. My SEO posts here ambition mostly be technical in nature,5000 m 3; courses sur access y compris le c

mskvs Gucci Outlet ugirg [message #8750 is a reply to message #7386] Sat, 30 March 2013 23:58 Go to previous message
Anonymous
Physically move it around until you see exactly what you need, then get out your easel, canvas and paints to get started on your landscape oil painting. You would make this type of viewfinder using a ruler and pencil to mark two same size L shapes on the card Gucci Outlet. "Pain is a very complex and subjective phenomena," Kraft said. "Chronic pain has not only been shown to lead to changes in peripheral and central neural processing, but also to be associated with psychosocial problems, physical disorders, and functional disabilities.
The shame of shaving no longer has the power it used to, and we ladies are thankful for it. Don't get us wrong, we all have different things we find drool-worthy Louis Vuitton Damier, but it's rarely hair. Breitling is a brand of Swiss watches from Grenchen, Canton of Solothurn (originally founded in Saint-Imier, Bernese Jura). The watchmaker offers Certified Chronometers designed primarily for aviation use, though most frequently worn as high-end luxury watche

bag they fear fear hands feet why Outlet Store fv [message #8774 is a reply to message #7386] Sun, 31 March 2013 10:23 Go to previous message
Anonymous
Is past midnight , the night is strong . The faint moonlight shining , three sneaky silhouette quietly slipped into the Jia clan of the mausoleum . Cheap Nike Shoes bag they fear fear hands feet why ? Gem poised chuckled the first to at the door of the Mausoleum went , back to the two men over the wall into the room Road : Patrol officers have long been Nike handbags an excuse transferred , which now is not a man , Nike bag reassure ! Nier look of ridicule and package Yong face smile on the visual look , but followed in the footsteps of the masters , the two had secretly whispered in mind , is not a living person to fear , I do not know Erye is not mad up , even slipped into its own family graves ghouls ! traveling the Three Artists door mesh a look , it really is not the slightest
ilid mulberry factory outlet vrbh [message #8988 is a reply to message #7386] Tue, 02 April 2013 07:20 Go to previous message
Anonymous
My ex finacee did not notice them when I had sexual intercourse for the first time she noticed them when we had oral sex she said she could feel little bumps and got scared thinking i had herpes and i know these arent the type of herpes she is thinking of because she is the only person to have ever touched my penis other than my mother when i was a baby being bathed. I am kind of worried about this there is something that i kind of remember but i do not know if this caused these bumps or not but i remember on 8th grade which is the grade right before transferring to highschool i shaved my penis and testicle sack to see what it was like. Could that have caused these bumps? When me and my ex fiancee ended our relationship she went and got tested for every STD because she thought for sure I had one and she called and told me she was going to get tested and would tell me what she found out when she had finally called me back she said she would send me an email of the results and everything came back negative so i ...

Jimmy Choo Sale every body have issued a rumble of thunder Store,Sale [message #9210 is a reply to message #7386] Fri, 05 April 2013 12:02 Go to previous message
Anonymous
Especially in a war, Ye Fan and the old man with gray hair of giant earthquakes and landslides. A dreadful clamor, two people are the master, in his five days one opponent. Christian Louboutin Sale Sale war to crazy, all hair messy, around a supernatural vision, blood rain FEISA, howling call evil, like opened the gates of hell at this the cruel and fierce. Far better than people think. Ye Fan look dignified. As a means of, opposite the massive old like a monument, always fail. Pressure of suffocating. The two stars, not undeserved reputation, really detached world. A leader than the young sovereign what is more, very powerful and terror. Christian Louboutin Sale has a terrible breathing technique, every body have issued a rumble of thunder, like be Liaodi opportunities, each blow pertinence, like waving Avenue and war.
This is a desperate opponent, harmony between man and nature, a star moon destruction under the sink, seen in this age. Ye Fan and Christian Louboutin Outlet Sale be well-matched in strength.

"These names are a good scary Oh [message #9646 is a reply to message #7386] Wed, 10 April 2013 14:17 Go to previous message
Anonymous
Related articles:

out of control after the first hit roadside truck

not all agree with this approach. Many users see photos

said that this is no obligation

'clock noon yesterday, they are theme restaurants,abercrombie france, several dress fashion of young people waiting anxiously into the store. The reporters look through the full transparent glass wall inward,hollister, saw nearly 20 dining table packed full to the brim, young couples with children, students, parents sitting around the kitchen table,louboutin pas cher, eating with relish facing the "poo" style food. Door, a big pink "poo" the doll stands; door, diners sat on the white toilet bowl. Tableware yellow, pink, black, "Malaysia squatting", "pony squatting", "commode",louboutin pas cher. I looked up, the wall was actually shower with the shower, hanging next to a pink bathrobe long body the girls dare point Reporters ... The name of the dish fierce scared to just sit

Previous Topic: Re: 3 projects (peer to peer internet, free energy generators and home automation)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Oct 23 08:24:18 PDT 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01027 seconds