Eugene Maker Space Forums
Various Discussions...

Home » Public Forums » Discuss » Candidate Statement
Candidate Statement [message #14590] Mon, 20 November 2017 17:18 Go to next message
Piotr Esden-Tempski is currently offline  Piotr Esden-Tempski
Hi everyone,

As I see most other candidates writing statements I will also pitch in. First of all thank you for putting the faith in me and proposing my candidacy.

I moved to Eugene in 2013 and started my company 1BitSquared. EMS is providing a great place to meet like minded creators in the area. I do not have a lot of spare time but I want to see EMS continue thriving and evolving to be a place to hang out and create amazing things.

If you elect me on the board I will do my best to enable and help active people in the place to get things done, for their own projects. Additionally I want to help make the processes to contribute to EMS as easy as possible without having to wait forever for someone to approve the path forward.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Cheers,
Piotr Esden-Tempski
Re: Candidate Statement [message #14592 is a reply to message #14590] Mon, 20 November 2017 18:25 Go to previous message
Tom Upchurch is currently offline  Tom Upchurch
Thanks Piotr

On 11/20/2017 05:18 PM, Piotr Esden-Tempski wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> As I see most other candidates writing statements I will also pitch in. First of all thank you for putting the faith in me and proposing my candidacy.
>
> I moved to Eugene in 2013 and started my company 1BitSquared. EMS is providing a great place to meet like minded creators in the area. I do not have a lot of spare time but I want to see EMS continue thriving and evolving to be a place to hang out and create amazing things.
>
> If you elect me on the board I will do my best to enable and help active people in the place to get things done, for their own projects. Additionally I want to help make the processes to contribute to EMS as easy as possible without having to wait forever for someone to approve the path forward.
>
> Let me know if you have any more questions.
>
> Cheers,
> Piotr Esden-Tempski
> _______________________________________________
> Discuss mailing li

Previous Topic: NOMINATION - Tanda Linde
Next Topic: NOMINATION - Clif Cox
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 25 13:27:26 PDT 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03007 seconds